A nourishing antioxidant formula that helps to reduce under-eye puffiness as it conceals and brightens dark shadows.
- An under-eye concealer and facial highlighter that refracts light for a soft-focus finish. Provides sheer to medium coverage for under-eye shadows.
- Conceals while it brightens.
- Cucumber and White Tea Extract calm tired eyes and help to reduce puffiness.
- Crambe Maritima Leaf Extract helps to lessen the appearance of dark circles and also helps to reduce puffiness.
- The added benefit of Avocado and Sunflower Oil gently nourishes the delicate eye area.
- Very little product is needed for complete coverage.
- Apply to the whole under-eye area and even around the nose, lips or any area that needs highlighting. The brush is designed to fit easily into the recess between the nose and the inner corner of the eye.
- No. 1 & No. 2: yellow based, neutralizes redness.
- No. 3 & No. 4: peach based, neutralizes blue, violet and grey.
- No. 5: yellow/brown based, neutralizes redness in darker skin tones.
- No. 6: orange/brown based, neutralizes brown and black in darker skin tones.
- key ingredients:
Titanium Dioxide and Boron Nitride
- Provides soft-focus coverage.
Crambe Maritima Leaf Extract
- Reduces puffiness.
- Lessens the appearance of dark circles.
Cucumber Fruit Extract
White Tea Leaf Extract
Active Light Under eye Concealer No. 5
Those sensitive to gluten should avoid this product (This product contains beeswax).
This product is vegan..
Isopropyl Jojobate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrated Silica, Boron Nitride, Rosa Canina (Rosehips) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Crambe Maritima Leaf Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)]